Who Has Done It Pt. 19

July 12, 2010

HA! Comic tomorrow or midnightish wednesday.

Posted at 12:28 pm. Follow responses to this comic with the comments feed. You can leave a comment or trackback from your own site.

20 Comments

1. Mike says:

That is one tough impostor. I’m fairly sure if someone kicked me in the face hard enough to break a tracking bracelet I wouldn’t be coherent enough to run away.

2. Jeff Weiner says:

Now the question is did the killer drop the knife after Kate kicked her? And will the cops be sharp enough to check the fingerprints agianst hers?

3. Some Guy says:

Just to help out. Typo in the second panel “reqired” to required”

4. Zombie-man says:

oh Thurman, he is such a funny guy… and he looks like he is about to go in a bicycle ride!

5. Ryguy987 says:

Just checked the last comic, and yes, the real suspect DID drop the knife, so why the police aren’t taking that as evidence would imply that the secondary support characters have 1-dimensional modes of thinking.

Good comic, as usual.

6. GUIGUI says:

Wait? Why can’t her dad testimony for her? Where is he right now, actually?

Also, couldn’t they take into account she didn’t try to run away?

7. Alex says:

They didn’t think there was an attack at all. They’re assuming she staged it to prove there’s a second attacker.

8. DominicanKing614 says:

she didnt even leave the premises when it broke like an escape … rawr … lol

9. Ryan from work says:

this is why I love this strip I actually laughed out loud at this one.

10. Jessica says:

I agree with Guigui, where’s Herman?

11. Ozzie says:

Excellent as usual. Thurman made me laugh out loud at the end there. Top notch.

12. GUIGUI says:

But what about Herman?

13. Benga1986 says:

Me thinks Thurman’s joke is gonna comeback and bite him in the ass

14. Pypek says:

I know who’s the killer ! It’s the girl with blue hair from the ad on the left !

15. LaughingTarget says:

Aww, and here I was hoping that Deputy Barney Fife would make an appearance.

16. Winston Churchill says:

The killer is obviously Thurman’s evil twin Thimrod.

17. Stonefoot says:

The police officer can’t actually rescind her bail, but since wearing the tracking bracelet was a condition of her release, he would be expected to take her back into custody. A judge or magistrate would decide what to do the next day. I would guess, since she didn’t try to flee, that would be to put on a new tracking bracelet and let her go home again. So, pretty much the same actual course of events, just no rescinding of bail.

OK, that sounds a little picky reading it back, but in legal matters it’s often the picky details that turn out to be most important. (Note: I am not a lawyer, but my father was and my brother is. So I’ve been exposed to a lot more of the details of courts and the way they work than most people (except repeat offenders, but they, obviously, don’t learn much from their experiences).)

18. Baughbe says:

Yeah, the police generally won’t buy that excuse. (sigh)

19. Fl0bee says:

The cop talking in panel two has a left hand on his right arm.

I’m just going to assume he was born that way. Poor guy. Does he have a right hand on his left arm?

20. Crestlinger says: